5 Pocket-Friendly International Trips That Costs Under 30K
There are times, when we need to take some time off, from our busy and often stressful lives. Andit is that time of the year when the idea of a vacation seems to be more than appealing! And what better than an international vacation to unwind. Oh, no! We aren’t talking about those exorbitantly expensive holidays that can burn a hole in your pocket, but of the trips that are cheaper than domestic holidays. As a matter of fact, a holiday to any of the below-mentioned destinations can be planned in Rs. 30,000* or less. Now, isn’t that simply astounding? Let’s take a closer look at these stunning destinations so that you can take your pick from among them.
- Singapore Known for its fervour to celebrate a vibrant culture, this small yet significantly developed country offers some spectacular views. Right from the popular Singapore Cruises to the astounding day-long excursions, from the magnificent National Museum of Singapore to the famous shopping stretch of Orchard Road, a trip to Singapore will ensure that you never have a dull moment. And when you’re here, don’t forget to enjoy the splendid Underwater World, Marina Bay Sands Hotel,and Dolphin Lagoon.
- Myanmar Known for its multi-ethnic culture, and its splendid landscapes, Myanmar will leave you mesmerized to the core. Also known as Burma, this country is famous for its Yangon’s Shwedagon Pagoda and historically significant. When here, don’t forget to revel in the boat trips on Inle Lake. And if you have the inclination for trying new cuisines, do taste the local Mohinga soups, and we are sure you will fall in love with their distinct tastes.
- Dubai One of the most visited places by international tourists, Dubai represents the modern Arab world like none other. Known for its shopping areas, adventure and water sports, luxuriant hotels and lavish stays, this city will capture your imagination with its architectural wonders such as the BurjKhalifa. And we can’t even begin to tell you of the spell-binding magnificence of the man-made Palm Islands that this emirate houses. When you’re there, save yourself from overspending on taxis, by using the rental bikes scheme.
- Thailand One of the most popular destinations for international tourism from India, Thailand is known for its majestic beaches and its stunning landscapes. With numerous islands like Phi-Phi and Koh-Samui, along with vibrant cities like Pattaya, Phuket,and Bangkok, this destination proves to be a treat for one and all! While you will find irresistible street food and Buddha temples almost every part of the country you visit, make sure you also enjoy the floating market, the elephant show,and the lovely tuk-tuk ride. For all you know, Thailand makes for a memorable holiday!
- Vietnam A melting pot of ethnic Asian culture, Vietnam lies in the Indo-Chinese peninsula. Bubbling with a charm like no other destination, this beautiful country allows you to enjoy some quiet time on a yacht. And when in the mood for something more exciting, you can always please yourself with the island tours, the local market tours, and the wildlife tours. When here, don’t forget to visit the NhaTrang, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Ha Long Bay. And remember to keep smiling, as Vietnamese people are more than welcoming if you give a good vibe!