About Health Insurance
Navigate the world of health insurance seamlessly!
We understand the importance of protecting your well-being, which is why we’ve partnered with trusted insurance providers to offer you a wide range of health insurance options. Whether you’re looking for coverage tailored to your family’s medical needs or individual health plans, we’ve got you covered. Additionally, we also provide HospiCash, offering a daily allowance for those unforeseen expenses during hospitalization. Trust Payworld as your gateway to secure the health insurance you need to enjoy peace of mind.
How to get started with Health Insurance?
Upload Necessary Documents
Training and Certification
Start Transacting & Earning
Yes, we facilitate both Family Floater and Individual Insurance Plans.
HospiCash, or Hospital cash benefit, is a daily lump sum amount that the insured can receive in the event of hospitalization. It may be included as a part of the base insurance plan or can be purchased separately as a rider or optional coverage.
Yes, you can be covered under more than one health insurance plan. In such situations, claims are settled according to the contribution clause when the claim exceeds the sum insured of a single health insurance policy.
- If you're below 45 years old, you don't need a medical check-up. But if you're 45 years or older, a medical check-up before getting the policy is mandatory.
Health insurance premium is determined based on several factors, including:
- Type of Insurance Plan
- Age of the Insured Person
- Policy Term
- Lifestyle Habits
- Family Medical History
- Sum Insured
- HospiCash provides a daily fixed allowance during hospitalization.
- It offers an affordable solution.
- You receive cash for other expenses during hospitalization.
- There are no deductions; claims are based on a day-wise calculation.
For Health Insurance
- Health insurance covers medical expenses.
- Premiums vary depending on the insured person's age.
- It offers both cashless and reimbursement options.
- Coverage is subject to the policy terms and depends on the specific illness or medical condition.