1. What is a Utility Bill Payment?
A utility bill is a detailed invoice, issued and paid once a month for utilities, including electric, natural gas, water, and waste. Utility bills for consumers and businesses are structured the same; businesses simply have many more accounts and increased charges per unit to monitor than normal household consumers.
2. Who is a Utility Bill Payment Agent?
In recent times, most customers prefer online bill payment systems for shopping and other daily transactions. Today customers do not like to use traditional methods of payment like cheques, cash, etc. In such cases, they want agents and intermediaries to pay their bills online to save up on their time and efforts. Online bill payment is a system that is very convenient and hassle-free. The facility of online payment service through agents and retailers is commonly used as payment is easy to track, and online receipts can be generated instantly. A utility bill payment agent is a retailer who helps customers pay their gas, water, electricity and other utility bills online, thus saving their time and money. A utility bill payment agent is present at retail touchpoints, and they accept payments from their customers to perform online payments. These agents are a boon to people, especially in rural areas where people are not educated and unaware of the online payment system. You can also enjoy online bill payment services by visiting the nearest retail touchpoint, where a utility bill payment agent will help you with all online payments and other recurring bills. Payworld provides its customers with the advantage of utility bill payment agents who can perform a wide range of online transactions such as water bills, electric bills, and other cash transactions.
3. How to become a Utility Bill Payment Agent?
Anyone can quickly become a bill payment agent by completing a few formalities and steps. The initial step is to fill up a for. In the form, all the necessary documents which need to be submitted will be mentioned. After submitting the form, an individual will have to submit the documents mentioned. After completing these simple steps, your registration is completed, and you would be titled as a 'potential agent' who is all set to work as a utility bill payment agent. Necessary documents needed for the registration of a utility bill payment agent include:
- Aadhaar Card
- A copy of PAN card
- Proof of residence
- A few passport-sized photographs
- The individual must be a resident of India.
- He/she should be of 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid proof of residence
- An internet connection with a PC to perform online transactions for customers
4. How to become a Utility Bill Payment Agent with Payworld?
To become a utility bill payment agent with Payworld, you have to follow some easy steps that are as follows.
- The candidate first has to sign up as a Payworld retailer at the official website of Payworld.
- Once registered on the portal, you need to upload all the necessary documents.
- After uploading the documents, the candidate will be provided with a unique login ID to perform their online transactions and services. Your login ID will also keep a record of all your transactions and payments.
- A few passport-sized photographs
- PAN card
- Your proof of address
5. What are the benefits of becoming a Utility Bill Payment Agent?
If you are planning on becoming a utility bill payment agent, there are several benefits that you can enjoy in this field. Besides getting hefty commissions as a utility bill payment retailer, we have mentioned below the various advantages and benefits that you can have.
- High on Commission: After completing your registration, you can perform multiple transactions for your customers by logging in with your unique ID and can enjoy hefty commissions on those payments
- Freedom in work: Once you are logged in, you enjoy full control over all the transactions that you perform for your customers. You have the freedom to take your own decisions related to your online payment service.
- Flexible work hours: As a utility bill payment agent, you have the flexibility to decide the working hours and enjoy the freedom in your work.
- Little investment: One of the most notable benefits of becoming a utility bill payment agent is you do not have to spend a massive amount as an investment to your new business. You can become a payment agent by investing a meagre amount from your pocket.
- Transparency in business: The commission earned by retailers gets credited to their accounts immediately. Therefore there is no complexity in their payment system.
6. What are the benefits offered at Payworld?
With Payworld, retailers get the opportunity to get several benefits which we have mentioned right below. Payworld also provides numerous advantages to the public as well by offering a one-stop solution for various bill payments, including fire, water, electric, shopping, etc. through the platform.
- Payworld has a secured Government ecosystem for all its online payment services.
- It offers speed and transparency in online payments as the platform confirms online transactions instantly. Also, it becomes effortless with Payworld to keep a record of all your transactions.
- With Payworld, you have the freedom to accept bill payments by cash or via online modes as well.
- It has a user-friendly portal where agents can find all the essential information on the online portal easily.
- The customer services at Payworld are available in multiple languages for the ease and convenience of its customers.
- One of the most prominent advantages for retailers at Payworld is a hefty commission on each transaction.
7. How does Payworld Commission Structure work?
Payworld is a platform that offers various business opportunities to people where they get the chance to start their own business with a little investment that is as low as Rs. 1000. To become a Payworld retailer, all you have to do is to follow a simple registration process and get yourself registered as an agent. Payworld is one of India's best-authorized platforms as you get the benefits of starting your own business with minimum infrastructure and very little investment. Payworld serves the motto to invest less and earn more. Starting your own business as a retailer can be difficult and sometimes challenging, mainly when business is conducted traditionally. However, with Payworld, you can initiate your online business activities efficiently and instantly as it offers a hassle-free process of conducting its business operations. Payworld aims to provide a simple approach to its retailers using various online payment methods such as Net Banking, Debit Card, etc. The trading limit between retailers and customers can be increased, and no opportunity must be missed for agents. Therefore, whenever a client uses Payworld services, the retailer earns a fair amount of commission on that transaction. The utility bill payment commission structure at Payworld also enables retailers to earn lucrative commissions on various online transactions. For instance, if an agent performs a transaction for one of his clients that is worth Rs. 100, then the agent will earn approximately 4% on each transaction of 100 rupees. Therefore, it means that with every transaction made, the retailer or the agent earns a decent commission amount. It merely means that the commission depends on the number of sales a retailer makes. So, the higher number of sales, the more commission will be earned by the retailer.
8. Tell me more about Payworld.
Payworld is a Fintech corporation that was established in the year 2006. It is a business platform that aims to provide financial aid to the semi-urban inhabitants of India. Payworld is expanded to a wide variety of networks that comprise 2,50,000 retailers across 630 districts in India. On average, the company performs daily transactions of 2,00,000 and above. It covers a wide range of business operations and services that include Money Remittances, AEPS, BPPS, Bill Payments, DTH Recharges, Mobile Recharges, and more. In addition to these services, Payworld also expands its business operations to Mutual Funds, Insurance Policies, Loan, and many more. The main objective of Payworld is to give financial assistance to individuals and enable them to commence their business at a very low investment. We want to show our gratitude to the Governing administration for making BC agents a part of our organization. All these agents have helped us in providing financial services to Indian people in difficult times. The most notable factor of Payworld is that it runs through a vast network of 50,000+ BC Agents who aim to provide financial assistance to over 25 million customers all over India. We stand firmly on the ground to educate and support young individuals by offering business opportunities and services, which will help them in tough times.