Why go searching for your bank when you have Payworld Retail touchpoint next door for all your banking needs? Aadhaar Enabled Payment Service (AEPS), uses Aadhaar Data and Biometric authentication instead of signature or debit card information of the customers and allows them to quickly Withdraw, Deposit and Transfer cash & also access bank statements without visiting their bank branch. So, instead of searching for an ATM or a bank branch, customers can visit their nearest Payworld retail touchpoints and do all of these transactions using their Aadhaar Data and Biometric Authentication.
- NIL to customer
- Merchant or BC get Commission from Bank as per mutual Agreement
- India will require at least 2 Crore + Micro-ATMs to match ATM Penetration with countries like South Africa, China etc.
- Half of the 2.38 lakh ATM machines not sufficient to cater our population across Pan India.
- Govt pushing all Govt to Citizen benefits directly in Citizen Bank Account like Menraga Wages, Gas Subsidy Etc.
- Recent Budget Govt Propose to give Rs 6000/- to 14 Crores Framers. First Instalment of Rs 2000/- will credit in March.
- Govt Giving Rs 2000 /- Over Draft Facility in 34 Crores Jan Dhan Accounts.
- Various Pension schemes by State & Central Govt.
- Many Government schemes like Social Security Pension, NREGA Old Age Pension, etc. can also be performed with so much ease through an AEPS portal.
- AEPS Service available through WEB & Mobile Application
- Best Margin to retailer & Agent
- Instant Pay-out Facility
- Instant Service Activation
- Less failure Transaction Ratio
- Low & Hardy any cases where “ Transaction Failed and Customer bank A/C Debited “
- All Machines working with Payworld web /On mobile Platform
- Good customer Care Team Support /MIRA auto Support.
- Faster complaint /Grievance resolution