Payworld works closely with its service partner to offer need-based insurance products such as four-wheeler and two-wheeler insurance, life and health insurance to target the customers in the Tier 2/Tier 3 cities. Customers can avail this facility by reaching their nearest retail outlet. Payworld is a Composite Corporate Agent & authorized to provide insurance solutions in India. Payworld offers this service to those customers who are generally in the high risk category or cannot afford the high premiums.
- a) Your Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card
- b) Copy of your PAN Card
- C) Address proof
- d) Copies of your photograph
- e) Minimum age 18-years
- f) Resident of India
- g) Passed Secondary school, Matriculation, or any other equivalent
- The Insurance Plan is easy to understand and explain
- Benefits from such investment can be calculated and stated beforehand,
- The Plan benefits are fixed, non-fluctuating, and pre-defined
- Paperless procedure: At Payworld, no papers are required to enjoy insurance benefits. Our company believes in a hassle-free process.
- Lowest premium: Our company ensures the lowest premium which we provide to our customers.
- No requirement of medical checkup in health insurance: To acquire health insurance, Payworld eliminates the need for a medical checkup.
- Instant margin: Our company provides credit for instant margins in every insurance scheme.
- Inspection of vehicle: In the case of vehicle insurance, Payworld conducts a self-inspection process for your vehicle.