1. What is Shop Insurance?
Shop insurance is a specific type of policy specifically designed for all the shop owners so that their shop's property and all its contents remain safe under insurance coverage. There are many insurance policy options available for small to medium-sized shops which cover burglary and any other mishaps that may also include unavoidable natural calamities, fire, etc. Shopkeeper insurance provides only coverage against any significant mishaps that most of the small or medium-sized shops are most likely to encounter within their life. Thus, having shop insurance from a reliable company will help safeguard or protect the policyholders' business and all property related to it.
2. Who is a Shop Insurance Agent?
Various insurance policies are sold to customers by their respective agents. The agent who sells shop insurance to potential shopkeepers or merchants is known as a shop insurance agent. Based on the customer's need, these agents suggest the insurance policy that would suit the shopkeeper's requirements and provide all necessary information. The entire process of enrollment for the policy requires help from the shop insurance agent. One can get a complete idea of various insurance plans from such agents. Developing valuable contacts and maintaining a customer-agent relationship with a proper sense of responsibility are vital aspects of building one's career as a shop insurance agent. People networking skills prove helpful quite a lot. Communication and networking can be maintained through emails, referrals, social media platforms and postal media too. The small-scale and medium-sized businessmen are the largest target group for a shop insurance agent. The agents would be required to speak publicly about the shop insurance plans and their benefits at events and gatherings. The prime requirement to be a successful shop insurance agent is to build clients' trust, solve their issues, and settle their claims in a timely, efficient manner. So, every insurance agent must ensure that they do not sell policies forcefully to their clients instead of establishing a relationship based on trust.
3. What does a Shop Insurance Agent do?
The agent who sells shop insurance to potential shopkeepers or merchants is known as shop insurance agents. Some of their most crucial responsibilities include- Determining your business and analyzing your business id eligible for a shop insurance Comprehend the small business insurance policy Shop insurance agents are the ones who provide all necessary information about various insurance plans as per one's needs. As per the requirements of the shopkeeper or merchant, the policies need to be evaluated. By scheduling meetings with clients and analyzing the present coverage, the agent would understand the criteria and plan long-term goals concerning insurance. The agent needs to build the trust of the shopkeeper or people in the business. Proper communication and maintaining a good network of people are vital parts of a shop insurance agent's job. The shop insurance agent should also chalk out a protection plan by quoting immediate insurance coverage rates and long-term goals. After all this, the agent helps in enrollment in the selected policy. Establishing oneself as a trustworthy first point of contact when a client needs to upgrade their coverage or file a claim, is the measure of competency and reputation earned on the job.
4. What are the benefits of becoming a Shop Insurance Agent?
There are numerous reasons that you must choose to be a shop insurance agent. Some of them are listed below:
- Income: Becoming a shop insurance agent ensures a good income. Since the job is a sales job, earning a good commission is an added advantage.
- No Investment: The only investment that one makes is time and effort. There is no upper cap present on the income generated.
- Job timings: An independent insurance agent is his boss. There is a lot of flexibility concerning working hours and holidays. So insurance agents can work at any time of the day, any day of the week from anywhere.
- Start earning early: As per the regulations mandated by the IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India), an individual with "minimum qualification of a pass in 10th standard or equivalent examination" is eligible to hold a licensed shop insurance agent or a composite insurance agent. Therefore acquiring furthermore degrees will help to improve their career in the field of insurance.
- Learn from industry experts: After building a reputation as an insurance agent, one can utilize opportunities to develop his/her professional skills by attending classroom training, field exposure, and one-on-one guidance led by industry experts.
- Make a difference: Insurance agents are responsible for improving the quality of life, and their career guides them to help several common man's lives. When applied sensibly, and as per the people's needs, insurance can help families and businesses fall apart. Thus, by providing a secured future, an agent contributes a lot to society.
5. What are the benefits of becoming a Payworld Agent?
- Payworld offers a list of privileges to its agents who want to start their own business. However, some of the benefits of becoming a Payworld agent are as follows:
- a) A credit of instant margin
- b) Lowest premium
- c) Paperless procedure
- d) Stable income
- e) A fair share of commission
- f) Flexible working hours
6. How does Payworld commission structure work for retailers?
Payworld, an initiative from the Sugal & Damani Group, offers a wide plethora of business opportunities. Payworld has made it possible to earn money with a meagre investment. With the motto of "Making Life Simple", Payworld has open doors for retailers to earn maximum return on minimum investment. Consumer transactions can be done at Payworld touchpoints and also in cash. Payworld allows you to start a business with an investment starting at just 1000 INR; as Payworld truly believes in the mantra of "Invest Less, Earn More". While setting up an online business of your own is a challenging task, the hindrances are still much lower than starting up a traditional offline business. A right margin is what everyone looks for in any business. Similarly, retailers too margin profits at the highest priority. They can operate their business at their convenient timings and site. Payworld has brought online business into the easy reach of the masses. Having a smartphone with internet connectivity and a mere amount of 1000 INR, is sufficient to start an online business. The choice of services can be made based on customer demands. Once you register successfully, insurance services are available at meagre investment. An activation fee needs to be paid for other services; this fee varies depending upon the service. The trade limit can also be increased using debit cards and net banking. The income process can be explained as follows: when a retailer completes a transaction for a customer using Payworld service, the retailer earns a percentage cut from the transaction amount as his commission. Payworld has set a specific commission structure for retailers on different services. The commission of Insurance services is one of the highest; it is 10-20 per cent. Thus, more the significant number of transactions, the more remarkable is the amount of commission earned.
7. Tell me more about Payworld India.
Payworld is a Fintech corporation that commenced its business operations in 2006. It is a business company that provides financial aid to the Semi-Urban residents of India. It covers a wide area of the network system, comprising 2,50,000 retailers across 630 districts in India. Generally, it carries out day-to-day business deals of 2,00,000 and above. Payworld is a very vibrant source of business that provides a range in its operations and also professional services that include Money Remittances, AEPS, BPPS, Bill Payments, Mobile Recharges, DTH REcharges, and more. Its services further grow to a greater degree that covers the headings of Mutual Funds, Insurances, Loans, etc. It facilitates the objective of providing financial inclusion and assistance to the individuals. We would like to show our gratitude and acknowledgement to our Governing administration for involving the BC Agents in our organization. All these agents have stepped forward to accept the initiative of delivering essential financial services to the Indian citizens in these difficult times. The most outstanding factor of Payworld is that it operates through a large network of 50,000+ BC Agents who always guarantee to supply financial aid and service to over 25 Million numbers of consumers all around India, who will hopefully remain unaffected and untouched throughout this pandemic. Payworld stands firmly on the ground in terms of helping and educating millions of individuals about financial services and procedures. We, as a team, want to ensure that the services provided by our corporation will operate in the most efficient and efficacious manner throughout this pandemic and will also guide our consumers appropriately in these challenging times. We request each and every person to reside in their properties and lead a safe and healthy life as the lives of our customers are of the utmost importance to us.