User registration for an electricity bill payment agent is essential for becoming an electricity bill payment agent. This registration authorizes an agent to provide all the bill payment services to its customer. Essential Documents to be submitted along with the registration form are as follows,
- Aadhaar card.
- Copy of PAN card
- Proof of residence
- A couple of passport size photographs
The eligibility criteria for one to become an authorized electricity bill payment agent is as follows,
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- He/she should have attained the age of 18 years before applying for this role.
- Applicants should have a valid proof of residence.
Other requirements for starting a bill payment business includes an internet-connected PC and a printer.
There are many benefits enjoyed by an electricity bill payment agent. A single login is enough to make all the payments for their customers, convenient and instant methods of bill payment, etc. Some other essential benefits associated with the work of an electricity bill payment agent are mentioned below :
- Agents have complete authority over all the transactions, and they can decide their work hours. They can also choose when to make all the payments and have a flexible work schedule.
- Starting an online electricity bill payment business is very pocket friendly. The only requirements are a computer/laptop, an internet connection, and a printer. An agent can also start a bill payment business from the comforts and convenience of his/her home.
- The commission earned on every bill payment is credited to the retailer's account. This ensures transparency and makes the whole process quick and hassle-free.
- Payworld offers several service benefits to its agents. Some of these benefits include the following,
- Payworld offers a secured Government ecosystem to pay all kinds of bills.
- Payworld provides instant payment confirmation of all the transactions. Thus, it's easier to keep track of the transaction in real-time.
- Payworld allows it’s agents to accept bill payments in cash or via online mode.
- Payworld has a very user-friendly portal. Agents can easily find all the necessary information on the portal.
- Payworld also offers customer services in case of any doubts or queries. These customer services are available in multiple languages as well.
- Attractive convenience fee charges on every transaction are offered to agents.
- Payworld offers retailers to earn extra income as a commission on electricity bill payment.
Payworld provides a unique business opportunity to agents where they can earn money at meagre investment rates by simply doing a simple agent registration. Payworld allows agents to start their business with a negligible investment of Rs 1000 only. Payworld has always believed in the concept of 'Invest Less, Earn More'. Though starting your own business of electricity bill payment can involve a lot of challenges and difficult decisions concerning your business. The benefit of starting an online business is that the barriers are low as compared to that of the traditional practices. Payworld aims to help the agents to use every opportunity to dwell into digital or online marketing. All you need is smartphone and internet connectivity to do a registration. You can choose different cash handling services as per the request of the customer. In the initial times, only mobile recharge and DTH recharge services were available without any activation cost. And in case one wants to avail other services, an activation fee must be paid. The process of agent registration with Payworld is straightforward. This registration allows agents to use online payment methods such as net banking and debit cards and can help the agent to increase the trading limit and never miss out on any business opportunity. Every time a customer uses Payworld services for electricity bill payment services, the respective agent earns a considerable amount of the transaction as commission. The electricity bill payment commission structure at Payworld is one of a kind for the various services it offers. For instance, if an agent is doing a transaction of Rs.100 for a customer, then approximately 4% of the amount is earned by the agent as an electricity bill payment commission. This means the agent earns Rs 4 on each transaction of Rs. 100. Therefore, more the number of sales, higher will the electricity bill payment commission earned by the agent.