1. Who is a Water Bill Payment Agent?
Online water bill payment is one of the most secured and hassle-free methods. It is described as a secure touchpoint payment service that allows all their customers to instantly pay their bills. Most customers these days generally opt for online bill payment rather than traditional methods such as cheques. In rural areas where people are not aware of online payment services, all they need is an agent who will pay their bills online, thus saving a lot of time and easing out the hassle. However, all the online water bill payment services can only be opted by linking to a checking account which will be used for either one-time payment or recurring bill payment. Payworld’s water bill payment agents are retailers who are accredited to provide the most convenient and hassle-free bill payment services to their customer’s at Payworld retail touchpoints.
2. How to become a Water Bill Payment Agent?
Becoming a Water Bill Payment agent is relatively easy, but some mandatory formalities have to be completed first. First, the potential agents need to fill up a form with all the necessary documents mentioned in the form that should be submitted. After successful submission of all the documents along with the application form, the potential agent is considered eligible to work as a water bill payment agent. Mentioned below is a list of all the essential documents that must be submitted along with the registration form-
- Aadhaar card
- Copy of PAN card
- Proof of residence
- A few of passport-sized photographs
3. How to become a Water Bill Payment Agent with Payworld?
Being a water bill payment agent is extremely easy, and that includes a few straightforward steps-
- The candidate must first sign up as a Payworld retailer.
- A registered retailer must upload all their necessary documents.
- The water bill payment agents are provided with a unique login ID from where they can make all the payments and maintain a record of all their transactions.
- After which they can start their business by making bill payments for their clients
- Passport-sized photograph
- PAN card
- Address proof
4. What are the benefits of becoming a Water Bill Payment Agent?
There are several benefits associated with being a water bill payment agent. Some of the notable ones are mentioned below-
- Once the registration process is complete, by logging in with their unique id, they can perform multiple transactions.
- Agents after logging in will have complete control over all their transactions and can make their own decisions as to how much to pay or when to pay
- The best part is the agents do not have to spend a significant amount of money on starting their business.
- The commission that is earned on every bill payment is credited to the retailer’s account instantly, and this ensures transparency.
5. What are the benefits offered at Payworld?
Payworld is one of the best-authorized platforms that offer numerous services that makes it a one-stop solution for all types of bill payments. Apart from being quick and efficient, here are several benefits that are offered by Payworld-
- It is a government secured process through which customers can pay all types of bills.
- The process provides its customer with an immediate payment confirmation receipt.
- Bill payment in cash is also acceptable for this process.
- Payworld is a very user-friendly portal that anyone can use and it does not require higher qualifications.
- Retailers can get a chance to earn convenience fees as per the specific slab.
6. How does PayworldIndia Commission Structure Works?
Payworld offers one of the best business opportunities where people can get a chance to earn money with investment as low as Rs. 1000. All they have to do is go through a simple registration process. Payworld allows all the agents to start their own business with minimum infrastructure because its motto is to invest less and earn more. Even though starting your own business as a water bill payment agent can involve many challenges compared to a traditional offline business. However, one of the biggest pros of initiating an online business is fewer barriers than offline businesses. Yet, the retailers might have to take some of the most crucial decisions instantly. Payworld strives to assist the agents in utilising every opportunity to survive into digital or online marketing. All they will need is a stable internet connection, a smartphone or a laptop to go through a simple registration process to start their business. You can also choose one among several options as per the request of the customer. The water bill payment agent registration process with Payworld is very simple and straightforward. The portal allows using some of the most popular online payment methods such as net banking and debit cards which helps agents increase the trading limit so that no business opportunity is missed. Whenever a client uses Payworld services for water bill payment through an agent, that respective agent earns a considerable commission. Among all the services offered by Payworld, the water bill payment also offers lucrative commission, for instance, if an agent performs a transaction of Rs. 100 for their client. Then they will receive approximately 4 per cent of the amount that is earned as their commission. Therefore, this means that each agent will approximately earn Rupees 4 on each transaction of Rs. 100. So their profit will increase with more sales.
7. Tell me more about Payworld India.
Payworld is a Fintech company that commenced its business operations in the year 2006. It is one of the most trusted business enterprises that provide financial services to the citizens of India. Payworld has an extensive network area system, comprising more than 2,50,000 retailers across 630 districts in India. As per the recent reports, Payworld performs more than 2,00,000 business transactions every day. Payworld provides a diverse range of operations and services that include Money Remittances, AEPS, BPPS, Bill Payments, Mobile Recharges, DTH Recharges, and much more. We want to show our appreciation and acknowledgement to the Government of India for including BC Agents in helping the citizens throughout the country with essential financial services in such difficult times. Payworld works through a large network of 50,000+ BC Agents who always ensures to provide these financial aids and services daily to over 25 Million customers all across the country. Payworld stands firmly in terms of helping and educating countless individuals about financial services and procedures. We, as a team, would like to make sure that these financial services given by our company will operate in the most efficient and efficacious manner throughout this pandemic and will also guide our consumers appropriately on every step in these challenging times. Lastly, we hope that everybody is in their homes, being safe, and completely healthy.