Margins on every transaction
Extra Margin on every new customer registration for Amazon
Track of your Earnings on Payworld Portal
Customer Support 9 AM – 9PM
Payworld Amazon e-Portal
Select Amazon service
Add details of your Amazon Shopping Portal
Start Shopping for your Customers
The working model of Amazon retail business is divided into two types of stores:
- Exclusive – These types of stores are our flagship franchisee stores that provide services that are available only on Amazon Easy Stores. They realise one’s entrepreneurial potential and facilitates in building an exclusive store network. Other benefits include last-mile delivery options, assisted shopping with the help of Amazon seller agents or Amazon online retailers.
- Shared – Under this head, Amazon ties-up with other large networks and companies and thus, adds various Amazon Easy services to their portfolios. This way, it accelerates your overall earnings and leverages your existing store network with other brands. The additional costs are also minimal in a shared network where each footfall is monetised with different Amazon offerings through Amazon retailers.
The main two features of Amazon Easy business model are:
- There is a payout for every Amazon product or service that is sold through the store by Amazon online retailer
- Real-time sales reports are made available to every buyer through an online platform
If put into much simpler words, the question means how to become an Amazon agent with Payworld? The answer is also straightforward, and by following just three simple steps, you can achieve the title of an Amazon retailer/Amazon online retailer. 1) Purchase an Amazon service first to begin your journey as an Amazon seller agent 2) Second step is to enter your registered Amazon E-mail Id 3) You are all set to start shopping for your customers as an Amazon retailer Hence, the answer to your question of how to become an Amazon agent is pretty simple and convenient. Be an Amazon seller agent today and earn attractive margins now.
The eligibility criteria include the following pointers. 1) Age should be 20 to 45 years 2) Minimum education qualification should be 10+2 pass 3) Should be well-versed with marketing activities 4) Should know how to operate a computer 5) Should have purchased products online before 6) Store size must not exceed 200 sq.ft. and should be on the ground floor and centrally located
The various benefits of Amazon Easy Stores for different sections of people are written below:
- For Customers
- Greater accessibility to thousands and crores of products at attractive prices
- Assistance for shopping on Amazon by a trusted retailer
- Quick information and updates on great deals and sales
- For Store Owners
- A higher amount of earnings
- More significant business transactions with clients
- The benefit of additional walks-in due to the Amazon Easy service
- For Partners
- Strengthen the partnership by adding Amazon services to portfolios
- Low investment model so that additional income can be gained through existing networks as well.
- Easy sign-up process and training for stores
Several benefits from a store owner’s point of view include: 1) Assisted and guided shopping to customers so that shopping becomes easy. 2) The enablement of Amazon stores with different third party-branded companies that have demo products to offer 3) Services including delivery as well as pick up activities 4) Another prominent benefit is the low stock management
The service benefits that Payworld offers are as follows. 1) No limit on e-shopping services 2) You can at anytime track your earnings on the Payworld portal which makes it very convenient and quick to keep records 3) You can earn massive and attractive margins on every transaction you make for your client 4) The facility of customer care service and support from 9 AM – 9 PM 5) Extra margin benefit on every new customer registration for Amazon 6) Recruitment of premium quality stores 7) Have a Centre level control over various stores for data collection purposes 8) Refresher training sessions in each outlet regularly 9) Ongoing and persistent communication with stores to achieve the key metrics 10) Regular performance updates of stores 11) Ensuring active marketing of stores in catchment areas and also marketing collateral deployment in all stores 12) Availability of best offers for store owners frequently