Payworld-Empowering People to Start a Business with No Investment
- The whole nation is aware of the woes that the pandemic has pronounced on the migrant workers. In a testing time such as this, Payworld has emerged as the silver lining to the country's worst-hit population. The company has opened doors to co-opt the migrant workers into its retailer base, giving them a chance to start a business with no investment.
Payworld stands unique with its business philosophies, "Making Life Simple" and "Invest Less, Earn More." As a company that lives the talk, Payworld is not just the lifesaver of the distraught but rather the good news for every man seeking to start a business with no investment.
- Exploring Business Ventures with Payworld
As a Payworld retailer, one can delegate services on behalf of Payworld. Under this package, retailers have different options to choose from. Generally, retailers start with one service, then through the profits earned, they increase their business services.
Let’s understand how this works. Whenever a customer avails Payworld’s services through a retailer, the retailer would earn a percentage of the transaction amount as his profit. Payworld has a well-defined commission structure for all its services.
- Here are the various services of Payworld that will help to start a business with no investment.
Payworld Retailers can provide essential banking services like cash withdrawals, balance inquiry & mini statement through biometric thumb/finger scan. The customers can withdraw from Rs 100-Rs10000 in a day for Payworldtouchpoints
- Money Transfer
Payworld retailers can make transactions for their customers beyond banking hours to any IMPS and NEFT supported Indian bank. They can earn 1.00% profit per transaction.
- Travel Ticketing
Payworld retailers can book bus tickets, air tickets, and e-rail tickets for their customers. And following is the commission structure for each of these.
- Bill Payment
This is one of the easiest ways to start a business with no investment or as little as needed. Through this business service, retailers can help their customers pay their utility bills such as electricity, gas, fixed-line, water, municipal taxes, etc. With every transaction, retailers can earn Rs.4.
- Mobile Recharge
Retailers can help people recharge their mobile and data cards. This is applicable for all operators through the Payworld portal. As a Payworld mobile recharge retailer, one can earn an attractive commission on every recharge done.
- DTH Recharge
With Payworld’s presence in the fintech realm, DTH recharges are now not limited to brand stores or operators. In this business, retailers can offer DTH recharges for all significant Direct to Home operators.
- Retailers can sell life, health, and general insurances to their customers as per their ticket size and needs. They can offer this service to those in the high-risk category, but without the means to pay the high premiums.
- Amazon E-Shopping
Retailers in tier 2, 3, and 4 cities can buy products like mobiles/groceries/electronics/accessories etc from Payworld Amazon e-shopping portal for their customers and can earn attractive margins
- Micro ATM Device
Payworld retailers can avail of the company's MPOS/MICRO ATM Device to help people withdraw money. This service comes in handy when people run low on cash, and there isn't an ATM nearby. The customers can withdraw from Rs 100-Rs10000 in a day for Payworld touch points.
- Start a Business with No Investment Today!
- Business with Payworld is a fertile playfield. Here is the call to all those willing to start a business with little to no investment to join Payworld. One can sign up here to earn more as a Payworld retailer.